In Touch a quarterly Newsletter carries article of current interest to the nutrition
and medical community / fraternity. Distinguished authors regularly share their
views on health and nutrition and provide readers with key insights derived from their expertise. 20,000
copies In-Touch are circulated within India and neighboring countries every quarter
and it is growing due to its popularity. It is available on request by writing to
the Managing Editor of HNFI.
Heinz Nutrition Foundation India presents a set of CDs containing all the back issues
of In Touch commencing from the year 1997. The article address mostly the problems
faced in the Indian context. The articles cover a variety of topics like
- import of macro and micronutrients,
- impact of nutrition in infant and child growth,
- nutritional management of diabetes and other life style diseases,
- nutritional management of deficiency syndromes anemia, goiter, etc., and
- clinical, community and public health nutrition
Such of those who would like to enroll themselves to get hard copies of the future
issues can register themselves by sending in your request to the Managing Editor.