- Network with schools
- Distribute a questionnaire to find out what are the existing practices of children in a particular section of the school population
- Arrange a lecture to students and parents on topics like micronutrients, nutritional problems and right eating habits through visual aids for class 7th to 9th standard
Points to be discussed in the lecture
- Give data related to India and emphasize the need for this programme.
- Overview of what children should eat.
- Proposed foods to be given by parents in the Lunch boxes to children.
- Foods that should be stocked at the school canteen.
- Importance of exercise and extracurricular activities